Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Quiseen One-Touch Coffee Bean Grinder - My Review

Quiseen One-Touch Electric Coffee Grinder. Grinds Coffee Beans, Spices, Nuts and Grains - Durable Stainless Steel Blades - Sleek Black Design

I am a Coffee Lover... I can be pretty picky when it comes to my morning (and afternoon, and sometimes night) joe, and I have become selective over the years. I have found that nothing can beat freshly ground coffee beans for that perfect cup of coffee. Previously I was using my blender to grind beans - yes you read that right - but of course, that takes forever and I don't want my smoothie to taste like Kona blend. So I decided to try the Quiseen One-Touch Electric Coffee Grinder, and I am so glad I did. Right out of the box, this is a heavy, sturdy unit, of very good quality. I put about a half a cup of beans in it and started it. It ground my beans to a perfect consistency within seconds. I really like this coffee grinder - and it looks good in the kitchen too. Easy to operate, and the blades wont work if the cap is off, so safe too.

I was given this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment