Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Magnifeko Electronic Foot File - Video Review


I absolutely love this product... it works even better than I thought it would, it's sturdy, it has a very good grit on the roller, and did an excellent job on my feet. I have included a video (fingers crossed) - please excuse my foot. It was silky smooth, but I had not applied any lotion to it yet. It worked better than anything I have ever used at home, and is surprising powerful, something I find lacking in most home units. It looks sleek, and I love the color. It feels good in your hand, and is easy to grip and maneuver. It had power right out of the box, so I could use it right away, and I love that too! I would highly recommend the Manifeko to anyone!

I was given this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment